Now you can make your own hovering spaceship - out of this world!
You will need:
- 1 x Shoebox
- 1 x Paperclip
- 1 x Piece of thread • 1 x Piece of card
- 1 x Magnet
- 1 x Pencil
Tools and equipment
- To make yourself a spacecraft that hovers in the air.
- Grab yourself a shoebox, without the shoes in there.
- Put the shoebox on its side, the long one, not the short.
- Tie a paperclip with thread, to give the taut support.
- Draw yourself a spacecraft, and with scissors cut it out.
- Now tape the paperclip on it, it wont hover there without.
- Put a magnet on the box, and hold your craft below.
- Now tape the thread inside the box, and then just let it go!
Perhaps you could paint a picture inside the box to really set the scene.