How to make a cress head, egg-cellent!
- 1 x Egg
- 1 x Egg cup
- 1 x Packet of cress seeds
- 1 x Cotton wool ball
- 1 x Pair of googly eyes
Tools and equipment
- Felt tip pens
- Poster paint
- When you’ve had an egg for breakfast, you’ll need to keep the shell.
- Be sure you’ve eaten all of it, any left will start to smell.
- Draw on it a funny face, and maybe stick on eyes.
- Use felt tip pens or poster paint, and leave until it dries.
- A ball of cotton wool inside the shell is what we need.
- Now dampen it with water, and then sprinkle on some seed.
- Place it in an egg cup near a window, somewhere sunny.
- In three days time it’s hair will sprout, and make it look so funny.
Perhaps you could make two cress heads, put one in a sunny place and one in a shady place, then compare the difference as they grow.